IFSS 2020 Quebèc
July 27 - August 11
IFSS 2020 would be in Quebèc, Canada, from the 27th July till the 11th of August 2020.
Registrations are now open! The first round would close on the 31th of January, confirmation with payment until the 1st of March.
Please remember that you need to attach to the registration form:
- “Letter of Support”signed by your LC president, which states that you are an member of an IFSA LC.
- “Letter of Priority”of your LC (signed by your LC president), which states the priority given from your LC.
Only 1 spot per LC in guaranteed. Additional participants can join IFSS if there are enough free spots, but must register now.
partecipation fees are in Canadian Dollars (CAD)
- Low-Income countries: 185 CAD
- Med-Income countries: 360 CAD
- High-Income countries: 515 CAD
- Start : Quebec city
- Montmorency Forest
- Saguenay Lac St-Jean
- Mont-Tremblant (Laurentides)
- End : Montreal
The itinerary spans close to 2000 km and will take us through over 6 differents bioclimatics domains! The symposium will travel through Quebec’s vast boreal forest and diverse ecosystems. During the two weeks, many activities will take place, such as:
A Visit of a First Nation’s community in northern Quebec
A Visit of the biggest research forest in the world (the Montmorency Forest)
A Traditional Quebec meal in a sugar shack
A Visit of a timber processing factory in Chapais
A tour of Quebec’s largest forest nursery in Berthierville
Conferences from renowned researchers in Quebec City
Stay updated on IFSA social media channels!