The language sub commission is glad to announce that we are looking for Spanish/English learners! This is about an exciting project — the Language Exchange School! It is a great opportunity to improve yourself and establish relationships among IFSA members all around the world!
The project will last for 11 weeks, including 1 week of self-studying with learning materials and syllabus provided by the Language Sub-commission and 10 weeks of video call with your designated study partner! Oh, did I mention that it’s free?
During this 11-week project you will:
- Learn to greet and chat in English/Spanish
- Learn about foreign culture
- Meet your peers and develop friendships with them!
- Duration: 22th March – 30th June
- Registration: until 20th March
- Register here : https://forms.gle/WJqsuqyyYaPob94Z9
The mentee will need to:
- Be able to call and do language exchange with the designated mentor
- Be open, enthusiastic to share about your culture, and learn Spanish!
The mentor will need to:
- Be a native Spanish speaker or Spanish of same level
- Be able to call and do language exchange with the designated mentee
- Last but not least, be out-going, enthusiastic to share about your culture, and teach Spanish!
For more Inquiries: contact Yuyo Yeh at [email protected]