Hello everyone !
The Youth in Landscapes Initiative is calling out for young people to submit their content to be showcased during GLF Bonn 2020. If you want to contribute to the conference, please find below several possibilities:
(1) Video Address
- Option 1: Video Address (30 seconds) of you replying to the question: What is your favorite tip for a more sustainable diet? (10 people limitation)
- Option 2: Video Address (30 seconds) of you replying to the question: What are the biggest threats you can see for food security and food sovereignty in your country of origin? (5 people limitation)
- Option 3: Video Address (30 seconds) of you replying to the question: What is the most wasted food item in your household and why? (5 people limitation)
The video can be shot on your mobile phone, in a selfie mode. Kindly submit your video with your answer by Sunday May 10th through google photo, We-transfer, or as an unlisted Youtube video. Attached, you can find a short guide on how to shoot a video (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FKlRIXGHseY3j2YguGaq5RNU3wgL-54dBW0fVp5NnAc/edit?usp=sharing).
Send the video to [email protected] with the subject “GLF Bonn 2020: <<question you will answer>>” (example: GLF Bonn 2020: What is your favourite tip for a more sustainable diet?)
- Option 1: 2 people who would want to take part in a debate on: “plant-based diets or local food-based diets“? If you are a strong advocator of either one view and like to have your idea challenged in a debate, then this opportunity is for you!
- Option 2: 1 person that can participate in a 20 minutes panel discussion on Food sovereignty and food rights
To contribute in the live sessions, please send a 60 seconds video explaining why you would be a good fit in this role, to [email protected] with the subject “GLF Bonn 2020: Live session” by Sunday May 10th. The video can be submitted through google photo, We transfer, or as an unlisted Youtube video.