Win IFSA Forest Restoration T-Shirts for you and your LC!
On 21 March 2021, we are celebrating the International Day of Forests. The theme for 2021 is Forest restoration: a path to recovery and well-being. 2021 marks the beginning of the UN Decade on Ecosystem Restoration and the International Day of Forests is a great reminder for us to take a moment to reflect on the importance of forest restoration and its role for the health of the environment as well as the health of people.
Join us in celebrating this year’s IDF and win an IFSA Forest Restoration T-Shirt for you and your LC! We invite you to create a short video of max. 5 minutes where you present a forest restoration initiative, a project you know about or just a general educational video about forest restoration in your country. These videos will be part of IFSA’s IDF Campaign on Social Media. The more creative and interesting to watch, the better (e.g. by showing footage from the forest)! This being said, please stay safe and follow the current COVID regulations of your respective countries.
The winners of the video competition will receive the special edition IFSA Forest Restoration T-Shirt – not only for themselves, but for their entire LC* – and other amazing prizes.
To find inspiration and further information on forest restoration as this year’s theme for IDF, go to the FAO website http://www.fao.org/international-day-of-forests/en/.
The jury that determines the winners consists of 5 people with different backgrounds who will vote individually on each video. The jury taking part in the selection of the winners, will not take any part in the creation of the video submissions.
- Max. 5 minutes
- The video should be in English (or with English subtitles)
- The contest is open to IFSA Members (Local Committees and Associate members) only
- Don’t use material with copyrights in your video as it will be shared on IFSA’s social media channels. If you use free stock photo services, make sure to credit the owner where required when you use the material and to send us the credits.
- The more creative and interesting to watch, the better!
- Submit the video to [email protected] at the latest by 14 March 2021, 11:59 pm UTC +0
*One T-Shirt for every active LC member up to a maximum number of 40.