Dear IFSA World!
It is with great pleasure that IFSA wishes to communicate opportunities for you to get deeply involved within the network. Would you like to become more involved with what happens in IFSA? A new opportunity is here – you can now apply to become an IFSA Official for the 2019-2020 period and get voted at the forthcoming Virtual IFSA General Assembly that will be convened from August 17th!
IFSA wishes to announce that several positions will fall vacant during the GA and open to enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals who will serve for 2020/21 term starting from August 2020, upon election by the General Assembly.
Please find a list of vacant positions here:
- Vice President
- Executive Secretary
- Internal Councilor
- External Councilor
- Membership Councilor
- Head of Communication Commission
- Head of Capacity Development Commission
- Head of International Policy Commission
Here you can find the complete Job descriptions for each position.
How to apply:
You must provide ALL the following documents submittind them in JUST ONE email.
- A letter from your Local Committee (LC) President verifying that you are a member of the LC.
- A motivation letter and strategy for the position (not more than 800 words)
- All positions (except president) must submit a max three (3)-minute video about your motivation and the strategy for the position. Applicants applying for president position must submit a max five-minute video.
Both documents (1. & 2.) must be submitted as a SINGLE PDF file (therefore the 1. & 2. PDF files need to be merged together). Incomplete or late applications will not be considered, as well as submissions of documents in other formats than PDF.
Your letter of motivation must answer:
- Why do you think that this position is important for IFSA?
- Why would you want to become an official for this position?
- How would you achieve this position’s main tasks?
- Do you think you have the right skills for this position? What are they?
- Have you attended any regional or international events? what are they? What international events are relevant for your position, and will you be able to attend them?
- What would your key goals for the year be?
- Why do you think that this position is important for IFSA? How much time will you be able to commit to carrying out this position’s tasks?
- What, from your understanding of the role do you think your work will be focused on?
All applications must be sent to: [email protected]
All applications must use the subject: (specify position you are applying for) application – YOUR NAME
Any application which does not meet the requirements and instructions listed shall be disqualified.
Be one of us today and we look forward to receiving your application!
Deadline for applications: 27 July 2020 23:59 UTC+2 (CEST)