OPEN CALL Regional Meeting OC 2022 Southern Europe
Dear IFSA’s Southern European Region!
Would you like to host the next Southern European Regional Meeting? A new opportunity is here: you can now apply to become the 2022 host and Organizing Committee (OC) of your Regional Meeting!
With the Online Regional Meeting just a few weeks away, we are looking for some interested LCs that would like to become the hosting country of next year’s Regional Meeting.
Regional Meetings (RMs) are one of the most iconic IFSA official events. Their main importance relies on strengthening the link between students from the same geographic area and promoting the development of new projects at a regional scale. These events are one of the best opportunities for IFSA members to get to know each other and share different perspectives about forestry education while learning about the history, culture and forestry practices of the hosting country.
Be an IFSA Ordinary Member at the time of application.
How to apply:
You must provide the following documents.
- A Presentation, Google Slides (recommended), or PowerPoint, about your RM proposal.
- [Optional]: A short video (5-minute max.) presenting your RM proposal.
Some important points your presentation should answer:
- Rough Agenda
- How many days will the meeting last?
- What will be the main activities? (includes excursions, visit to companies, fun activities, etc)
- Draft a possible route/places to visit.
- Rough draft of the budget.
- Possible sponsors/supporters.
- A rough idea of participation Fees.
- Total Number of participants allowed.
- Information to motivate IFSA members to visit your country: the peculiarity of your forests, food, drinks, cities, landscape, and anything else! 😉
- Optional: Which emphasis (topics and themes wise) would you give to the meeting?
For further clarification or any other question write an email to [email protected]
All applications must be sent to: [email protected]
All applications must use the subject: Southern European REGIONAL MEETING application – YOUR LC NAME
Any application which does not meet the requirements and instructions listed shall be disqualified.
DEADLINE: 3rd of May, 2021, 23:59 UTC