Dear all,

We are deeply sorry to announce that SERM is cancelled due to reasons beyond our control.
We are all aware of the current situation with the virus, and sadly none of us can make an impact on it. Our decision is supported by IFSA board, and we want to tell you that there is a possibility that SERM will be rescheduled. We will announce the dates of possible reschedulation when the situation with the virus gets resolved.
If you paid the participation fee we will refund it to you in the next few weeks. We kindly ask of you to stay patient, as we gather all the information.
Please accept our sincere apology. we hope that all of you are safe and well, and that soon this situation will reach a positive turnover.
If you have any further concerns and questions, please do not hesitate to contact us ([email protected]).
Sending hugs and love,