Indoor talks and presentations will be combined with daily excursions, thus connecting theory with practice. Read more about the conference and see the program here.
You will be part of a small delegation of up to four people, having the unique opportunity to join this fully booked conference with around 120 participants in total. The delegation will be expected to support the conference, in cooperation with the EFUF communications team. Your main task will be to cover the conference through EFUF’s and IFSA’s communication channels (blog and social media). Proficient writing skills in English and experience with social media is therefore a prerequisite. Accommodation and conference fees will be covered by the conference organizers, however, delegates are expected to cover their own travel expenses and living costs.
- 20th of May: Arrival in Cologne
- 21st of may: Half-day crash course on social media platforms by the communications team
- 22nd-24th of May: Conference
- Accommodation is a shared apartment with the IFSA delegation
- Conference fee and lunch during the conference is covered
In order to apply, fill in the google form before Thursday the 25th of April 4 PM CET:
For further questions regarding the conference or problems related to the google form, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Liaison officer EFI