Dear IFSA World!
Would you like to become more involved with what happens in IFSA?
A new opportunity is here – you can now apply to become an IFSA Commissioner
We are in search of an enthusiastic and self-motivated Commissioner who will serve IFSA in the International Processes Commission. This Commissioner should be a member of an IFSA Local Committee.
Commissioner is an unofficial position, which means you are not elected like an IFSA Official, but selected by the Head of Commission.
As a Commissioner you are rather flexible, both in time you commit to IFSA activities and in the tasks you do.
We have a lot of opportunities at IFSA’s International Processes Commission (IPC) and do a lot of cool stuff for the involvement of youth in international processes and promoting the role of forests in them.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Help the Head of International Processes Commission
- Keeping minutes during IPC meetings
- Work on an exciting new IPC project
Desirable skills and attributes:
- Focused and independent worker
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Responsive, proactive and motivated
- Team Working skills
How to apply:
You must provide the following documents.
- A letter from your Local Committee (LC) President verifying that you are a member of the LC.
- A short introduction to yourself, your reasons for applying and how much time you can commit to the commission. We’ll review all the applications as soon as possible and let you know!
Your letter of motivation must answer:
- Why do you want to be an IPC Commissioner?
- Do you think you have the right skills for this position? What are they?
- How much time will you be able to commit to carrying out this position’s tasks?
All applications must be sent to [email protected] .
All applications must use the subject: COMMISSIONER OF INTERNATIONAL PROCESSES COMMISSION application – YOUR NAME
DEADLINE: 1 April 2021– 23:59 GMT
P.S. If you are not interested in the International Processes Commission, but you still are willing to contribute to the IFSA mission, please contact the relevant Head of Commission. All contact details can be found here https://ifsa.net/team.