Dear IFSA World!
Have you been waiting for your day to contribute in IFSA? If it’s a yes, then we have good news for you!
Showcase your passion and dedication at IFSS by being a “Record Keeper” or “Helping with external communication” at IFSS 2019
Key duties and responsibilities:
- “Keeping a record of everything discussed during the plenaries and submit a report at the end of the day for IFSA communication platforms”.
- Write a report/articles/contents on daily important activities for different IFSA Communication platforms.
- Help IFSA to update its Social Media Platforms with latest news from the events by updating the online audience with recorded reports from time to time
- Write a blog or short stories summarizing the day’s events.
Desired skills and abilities.
- Record keeping and report/blog writing. Prior knowledge of professional minute keeping is a plus-point.
- Designing articles/content for social media platforms.
IFSA will acknowledge your valuable service with a certificate of recognition and a contribution towards your IFSS travel expenses. Your application is most welcomed!
How to apply:
Send us a motivation letter (max 400 words) introducing yourself, stating understanding of the role (indicate which role are you interested in!), which skills you think are needed need for it and why you are suited for it.
Further include a 140 character paragraph (tweet length) on your ideas for the role.
All applications must be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications must use the subject: IFSS Record Keeper / Report Writer application – YOUR NAME
DEADLINE: 14th July, 2019 23:59 CET