Dear IFSA World!
Would you like to become more involved with what happens in IFSA?
A new opportunity is here – you can now apply to become an IFSA Commissioner
We are in search of an enthusiastic and self-motivated commissioner who will serve IFSA in the capacity of Carbon & Sustainability Sub-Commission. This commissioner should be from one of IFSA’s local committees.
Commissioner is an unofficial position, which means you are not elected like an IFSA official, but selected by the Head of Commission.
As a Commissioner you are rather flexible, both in time you commit to IFSA activities and in the tasks you do.
We have a lot of opportunities to lower IFSA’s carbon emissions and do a lot of cool stuff for the environment. But I need help to fulfill some tasks.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help the Head of Carbon & Sustainability Sub-Commission
- Work on a plan to promote IFSAs Partnership with Flixbus and Deutsche Bahn
- Provide Ideas and help to promote them through IFSAs Social Media channels
Desirable skills and attributes:
- Focused and independent worker
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Responsive, proactive and teamworking skills
- High-level of motivation
How to apply:
You must provide the following documents.
- A letter from your Local Committee (LC) President verifying that you are a member of the LC.
- A short introduction to yourself, your reasons for applying and how much time you can commit to the commission. We’ll review all the applications as soon as possible and let you know!
Your letter of motivation must answer:
- What is your motivation?
- Do you think you have the right skills for this position? What are they?
- How much time will you be able to commit to carrying out this position’s tasks?
All applications must be sent to [email protected]
All applications must use the subject: COMMISSIONER OF CARBON & SUSTAINABILITY SUBCOMMISSION application – YOUR NAME
DEADLINE: 27th -12- 2019 – 23:59 GMT
If you are not interested in the carbon & sustainability commission, but you still are willing to contribute to the IFSA mission please contact the relevant head of Commission (you can find mail addresses here https://ifsa.net/team)